Dark Chocolate Walnut Sea Salt Fudge
Author: Tiffany at My Crowded Kitchen.Com
Recipe type: Candy
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cans (14 oz.) each sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 dashes of sea salt + more to sprinkle top of fudge
- 2 cups chopped walnuts, reserve a small handful for topping fudge
- In a medium heavy duty pot, combine butter, chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring continually until chips and butter have melted. Mixture should be smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla, salt and walnuts. Pour into a 2 qt. waxed paper lined baking dish. Top with remaining walnuts and sprinkle with a smidgen of sea salt.
- Cover fudge with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or until set.
- Peel off paper and cut into squares or logs.
Recipe by My Crowded Kitchen at http://mycrowdedkitchen.com/?p=1102